Grilling time.... These are perfect for a cook out! ☀️♨️
Throw these on the grill and YUM!! 😋
Sirloin & Vegetable Kabobs: Makes two portions.
14 ounces top sirloin steak, cut into 11⁄2 inch cubes (Should be 10 oz cooked)
1⁄2 cup green pepper, cubed
1⁄2 cup red pepper, cubed
1 cup yellow squash, cubed
1 cup cherry tomatoes
Marinade (combine the following)
1 tsp. dry mustard
1⁄2 tsp. pepper
1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. lemon juice
1⁄2 tbsp. chopped parsley
1⁄4 cup water
• Combine all marinade ingredients and mix well.
• Place meat in pan and cover with marinade mix. Refrigerate overnight.
• Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes. Remove meat from marinade.
• Preheat grill.
• Place sirloin, green pepper, mushroom, cherry tomato, and red pepper on skewers, alternating items.
• Place skewers on grill and cook for 3–4 minutes.
• Turn and continue cooking until meat reaches desired doneness.
• Remove from grill and serve.
Ok, now it’s your turn! Make your own healthy kabobs with this recipe and take a photo and tag us so we can check it out!
Remember it's not about depriving yourself of delicious food, it's about being mindful of your choices, portion sizes, and coming up with healthier alternatives that are just as good if not better. Thus, our mission is to not only guide you to improving your physical health but also create a healthy mindset.
Don't miss out on our healthy recipes: http://www.beyondimpossible.com/subscribe enter your e-mail address, so that we can send you health tips, recipes, updates, events and tons of value straight to your inbox!